About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Chicago Guide for a Rocking Night Out

I have a few friends who are going to Chicago for a few days and since I can't be there to personally guide them, I did the next best thing! I created this list:


For Dining:
Paris Club - When I went in the summer we sat with the Plain White T's on one side and the Bear's Defensive line on the other. It's a definite "scene". They have an amazing club above the restaurant but requires bottle service. www.parisclubchicago.com

Roka Akor - Went there during my last trip to Chicago. It's new and very trendy/hip.

Sunda - I have been long time friends with the owners of this swank place. They actually own a whole slew of places under the name Rockit Ranch Productions.

Lounge/Clubbing:
NV Penthouse Lounge - I actually did the space planning and most of design for this place. It's small but fun!  Here's me stroking the furry wall they recently added! 

Social 25 - This place kinda reminds me of like 3thirty3 in Newport Beach... kinda. There are two floors with lots of tables. They have live music too! I have a ton of great memories from this place, although it was called Moda during a good portion of those memories. 

Moe's Cantina - This place has two locations - Wrigley and River North. Usually lots of pretty people and great share/small plates. There is a definite trend here, because I am also friends with the owners/managers. I guess I like going to places where I know I won't get hassled!!! (NOTE: On this line of thought AVOID Richard's Bar. My sister was just seriously hassled there. Poor Pony) 


No comments:

Post a Comment