About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

3rd Annual Fall Acorn Cupcake



As you have probably already deduced, here is my 3rd Annual Fall Cupcake! Super easy and very cute if I don't say so myself!!


All you need is cupcake mix, white frosting, Almond Kisses, Toffee Bits, Min Nilla Wafers and cchocolate chips. Follow the direction on the cupcake mix box, then after the cupcakes have   cooled, frost them.






To make the acorns all you do is place a small amount of frosting on both the mini wafer and the chocolate chip and "glue" them to the almond kisses.














The last step is sprinkling on the toffee bits (you can also use any crushed nut). And viola! You are done-zo.

**Special note: I try to always crack an egg in a separate bowl then the one that I already have ingredients in for two reason: It's easier to get any accidental shell bits and you won't have to start over should you have a bad egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment