About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

3 Tips for a Holiday Hostess

Tip #1
I like to label what dish will be cooked/served in what dish . Not shown, but equally important, are the accompanying serving utensils.

Tip #2 
If you have the luxury of another refrigerator, no matter the size, take advantage of it!
Tip #3
Keep your chatty guest busy with magazines. It will give them something to do instead of distracting you. Real Simple and People Style Watch are two of my favorites. Or, have a book like the one from the editor of the magazine Ready Made opened (sadly, the magazine is no longer available). 

No comments:

Post a Comment