About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, December 9, 2011

Inspiration Board

All project obsessed girls need an inspiration board! How else will you know what project you want to tackle next? So, I decided to make one.



The idea, or inspiration, for this project struck me while I was at the dollar store, which in my neck of the woods is known as 99 cent plus. (That name is kinda funny, see, they have a sign that hangs at each register notifying shoppers that everything is really priced at .9999 cents and therefore will be rounded up to nearest dollar).  I came across these cute display boards that were all framed in different colored plastics. There was a chalk board, a dry erase and a cork board.

Let's be honest, I was at the dollar (err... 99 cent store) so I wasn't sure about the quality of a chalk or dry erase board, so I settled on the cork board. As soon as I had, I realized, hey I can make an inspiration board out of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment