About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Modern French Manicure / Tuxedo Nail Art

Hello! Whoever is out there and reading this....

In my latest series of WWPD - or, What Would Pinterest Do I have a Nail Art Tutorial to share with you! The original image came to me via  spanishkisses.tumblr.com
It was just an image. No step by step. But it wasn't too difficult to figure out.
Step one: Lots of coats of  Wet N Wild 205B Sugar Coat
Step two: Holding brush at a 45 degree angle sweep Wet N Wild 229C Ebony Hates Chris (love that name!) on left side and then the right side of your nail, until you have a pretty little pink triangle in between
Step three: Sweep on a clear top coat

Tuxedo Inspired Nails / Nail Art
Tuxedo Inspired Nails
Donezo!
Here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment