About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIY: Fringe Scarf


So I decided to start a new series of blog post titled "What Would Pinterest Do?"
In these post I want to take popular Pinterest Pins and take my hand at them, from make up to crafts, fashion and more! I will do my best to source the original pin!!! If you have any insight please share.

The second of these series continues with the very easy FRINGE SCARF. I purchased the t-shirt form the Dollar General! So this entire project cost $1!

The original pin I found came  from http://indulgy.com/post/DHfddH4aR1/fringe-scarf-to-make-for-a-rainy-day
DIY Fringe Scarf from a T-Shirt


Here is my how to video:

No comments:

Post a Comment