About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tumnus- Faun Costume

So my sister informed me a week or so ago that we would be dressing up on two nights this Halloween!!! We along with some friends are headed to Las Vegas and going to Heidi Klum's Halloween Party at Tao. We have a table reserved, cause let's face it there's no way I could deal otherwise. The following evening we are going to dinner and then Chandelier.

So on the first night I'll be dressing up as Mystique and on the second night.... A Faun! I've been re-reading The Chronicles of Narnia and thought Tumnus would be a great idea! For those of you who are unfamiliar with fauns they are half man half goat and were woodland spirits that sserved the gods Pan and Bacchus.

Here's the result of my hard work!
Faun Halloween or Cosplay Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment