About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rebecca Romijn as Mystique
I decided to be Mystique for Halloween this year. It has been such a process!!!

If you're curious about making prosthetics out of liquid latex, or just casting molds check out my video on youtube. I'll apologize ahead of time because the sound quality is awful.



Here's a list of items you'll need ( I put a $ symbol next to the items you can find at most chain type dollar stores):
A sharpie marker $
Paper $
Molding Clay Liquid Latex
Baby Powder $ Bamboo Skewers (or the like)
Cotton swabs $
Plaster
Sheet protectors $
A transparent binder
A blush type brush
Prosthetic adhesive/spirit gum
Paint (for what ever colors you want your prosthetic to be)
And a ton of patience!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment