About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

DIY Cocktail & End Tables

Chevron Pattern Tray DIY Cocktail Table

Mirrored Cocktail Table

Vintage Suitcase turned bedside or End Table

Each of these pieces are so distinctively unique, and I adore them all. The thing that is universal about each of them and perhaps why I adore them all, is that they can all be DIY-ed. Yep, that's my new made up term. 

The first is a series of Chevron trays on top of a luggage stand. Any narrow, low profile table would do the trick though. Just make sure that the trays cover the length and width perfectly for full affect. 

The second is a bit of a project but can be assembled with properly sized plywood, mirrors (you can buy mirrors and cut them to size with a glass cutter) and molding (shoe or quarter round). 

The last requires some scavenger hunting but is really just a suitcase painted white placed on top of a beside table. Depending on how high you want it you may need to adjust the height of the legs of the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment