About Me

My photo
I am project obsessed! I also have a some what distorted belief that I can D-I-Y everything!!! I'm in my mid 30's and still trying to figure life out.

Search This Blog

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

DIY - Custom Drawer Organizer

I think I am a really organized individual and my resume agrees with me. (Thanks folks, I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your bartenders.)

The bane of my existence has always been my dresser drawers. I have purchased inserts before but nothing has ever worked, because nothing was ever CUSTOMIZED to the drawer. Alas! I have created a very inexpensive solution! All you need is foam board.Yep, foam board. Then gather things you should already have like a tape measure, Xacto knife, painter's tape and a pencil and transform your drawers from disorganized to systematized!

To get the step by step watch my video. : )


DIY Custom Drawer Inserts and Organizers





1 comment:

  1. The bane of my existence has always been my dresser drawers. I have purchased inserts before but nothing has ever worked, because nothing ... ddresserdrawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete